Hello all!
Welcome to Bryant & Stratton's new and improved COMM 115: Introduction to Information Literacy. While we will use Blackboard as a sort of "home base" for this course, the use of Blogger will also be essential.
So take some time and get familiarized with the technology. It's all free! Be creative and get excited about creating a blog that fits you. I want this to be useful as a career-oriented tool, but that doesn't mean that you can't be creative!
This blog exercise will be a semester-long project, so don't feel like you need to get it all done--and make it all look pretty--in a few weeks or so. But the more you work on it, the better it will look, and the more comfortable you will get with this kind of technology.
And make sure to check my blog frequently too. I will post class-related materials to it, and I'll expect that you'll be able to easily access it.
So have fun with it, and welcome to COMM 115!
No comments:
Post a Comment